It's the end of a beautiful holiday weekend! I hope everyone had a nice time.
On Friday night, I reorganized my bathroom cabinet. It needed it. It made me very happy. My life is average.
Saturday was fun, though. I went to the pool with Jeff's family to celebrate Independence Day, my brother-in-law's30th birthday, and his pre-bachelor-party dinner. Yay Steve!
How did you spend the holiday? I bet it wasn't as cool as my Friday!
- Jeff hasn't changed much since '91
- I have Lime Disease
- When life hands you limes...
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (no spoiler...
- Two Wedding-Related Events and a Baby
- Happy to Serve You
- Transportation Frustration
- Honeymoon: the sequel
- My Life is Average
- Good mommy news!
- What a beautiful day!
- ▼ July (13)