This story is not related to Jerseymooning, but it's worth mentioning as it is giggle-inducing:
A man in NH was charged over 23 quadrillion dollars for a pack of cigarettes at a gas station.
Even better: it took him over two hours on the phone with the bank to contest the charge and get his $15 overdraft fee back.
- Jeff hasn't changed much since '91
- I have Lime Disease
- When life hands you limes...
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (no spoiler...
- Two Wedding-Related Events and a Baby
- Happy to Serve You
- Transportation Frustration
- Honeymoon: the sequel
- My Life is Average
- Good mommy news!
- What a beautiful day!
- ▼ July (13)