My mother-in-law gave us Jeff's baby book (aaawwww!), and in the back was a self-evaluation that hubby filled out for school in 1991. It's hilarious. Some of it still applies:
1. I think I do my best in school: Yes AND No
If you said no, how can we help you? Teach me how to draw.
2. I try to help the class by: getting ready
3. Do you think you get along with the other children in your class? If not what can you do to change this? Stop talking and growing up
4. Working in groups can be fun. What do you do to help the group? giving pepol jobs (sic)
5. In what subjects to you need help? math
6. My favorite thing about second grade is Miss Cambell
7. My best subject in school is PE
Ha! Stop talking and grow up. Too cute.
Other highlights include a detailed record of all of Jeff's various accidents and emergency room visits, the fact that he turned over at 24 days, climbed stairs at 7 months, and walked on his own without coaxing at 8 months. Yeah, I can't believe I am going to have his children! I'm really in trouble..
Sunday, July 26, 2009
- Jeff hasn't changed much since '91
- I have Lime Disease
- When life hands you limes...
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (no spoiler...
- Two Wedding-Related Events and a Baby
- Happy to Serve You
- Transportation Frustration
- Honeymoon: the sequel
- My Life is Average
- Good mommy news!
- What a beautiful day!
- ▼ July (13)