My friends and I are never ashamed to embrace our geekdom. Frequently, this consists of us quoting Harry Potter in public (we're all pushing 30), having board game nights instead of going out, and doing things like Dessert Menu Charades to make restaurants more fun.
My nerdy confession of the day is:
You know how before you can submit comments or internet forms, you get a "captcha," a nonsensical, made-up word used to weed out bots? You know, like, "calmette," or "flerm?"
I like to make up potential meanings to those words.
- My 2010 Grammy Observations
- Waving the Geek Flag
- High School Reunion, the Musical
- Book review: This is Your Brain in Love
- 5-cheese pepperoni quiche
- Fabulous Smells & Cocktails event
- I'm with Stacie!
- Why I Want to Move Back in with my Parents
- Inspirational Story
- Book Review: The Russian Concubine by Kate Furniv...
- How did you ring in the new decade?
- ▼ January (11)