Are you looking for a mid-winter pick-me-up? Identity Magazine and Envie Magazine are hosting a fun event on January 28, 2010 at 141 South Restaurant and Bar in Union, NJ from 7-10 pm.
Every guest will be able to work with a professional to create a custom fragrance. there are also gift bags valued at over $200 for the first 50 people at the door, and Identity magazine is giving away their exclusive fragrance. there are also giveaway raffles. What a nice way to relax with friends and a cocktail.
You can get your tickets here (only $15 in advance, $25 at the door)!
I really wanted to attend this event, but Jeff has his big swim meet (he coaches) the same day. So while all of you are relaxed and smelling divine, I will be smelling like chlorine and have frizzy hair.
Sigh. Go team!
- My 2010 Grammy Observations
- Waving the Geek Flag
- High School Reunion, the Musical
- Book review: This is Your Brain in Love
- 5-cheese pepperoni quiche
- Fabulous Smells & Cocktails event
- I'm with Stacie!
- Why I Want to Move Back in with my Parents
- Inspirational Story
- Book Review: The Russian Concubine by Kate Furniv...
- How did you ring in the new decade?
- ▼ January (11)