Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Question Friday (5/7)

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

Five question Friday is hosted by Mama M at My Little Life. Join in!

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
I think anytime my siblings were hurt or upset are bad. I can't think of specifics, but as the eldest child, I always felt protective of them, whether they needed or wanted my help or not.

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else.)
I know you won't believe me, but I really never did anything wrong. I was terrified of breaking rules. Part OCD, part healthy fear of my parents. I do remember covering up that my cat stole a chicken breast that was defrosting on the table. I was 18 at the time, but I hid the chicken in the trash because my dad already barely tolerated the cats. Sorry, mom. I feel bad that I lied by omission.
3. Where do you like to go to relax?
I love the beach, I love reading in the park in the sunshine, and I love drinking tea and reading on my chaise. It was a graduation gift form my mother-in-law, and I love it so much that I slept in it the first few days I had it. lol

4. What was the last thing you won?
During intermission at our dance recital in April, there was a contest to see which of the ladies' men danced the best. I didn't have any men there, as Jeff was working, but I noticed a very out-of-place-for-Philadelphia Cowboy won. The prize was a month of free classes. At the after-party, I chatted him up and found out that he was just passing through town with a friend of a friend, so he didn't "belong" to any of the girls in class. I told him he should give his prize to me. He did. I technically didn't win, I charmed them out of him.

5. If you could be on a game show, what would you choose?
Even just watching Deal or No Deal stresses me out, so I'd pick something a little less intense, like Wheel of Fortune or Cash Cab. Jeopardy is fun but seems boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment