1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
2. What was the most challenging thing that happened?
Dealing with illnesses of family and friends.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Getting a new kitten! And having Laurie and John let us use their vacation home so we could have a honeymoon.
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
Losing my job.
5. Pick three words to describe 2009.
Exciting, Challenging, Long.
6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2009 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you).
I think he would say the same.
7. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2009 (again, without asking).
I think he'll say, It was good." lol
8. What were the best books you read this year?
The Red Tent; The Russian Concubine; The Girl from Junchow; Abundance; Pope Joan; I, Elizabeth. I was really into historical fiction this year.
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
Jeffrey, of course, and my mom.
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
I got married!
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
I have become stronger.
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
I am still working on that!
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
lol, I gained a lot of weight!
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
I became closer with my in-laws.
15. What was the most enjoyable area of managing your home?
16. What was your most challenging area of home management?
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
wedding planning... not that it wasn't worth it, it just took up lots of time!
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
Spending time with family & friends.
19. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?
I can survive a lot of stress.
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2009 for you.
Life will challenge you in many ways, but there are always blessings to follow those challenges.